Being Thankful

Happy Thanksgiving readers!

So it being thanksgiving and all I figured I'd let you all know what I am thankful for. Yeah, yeah I know, reeeeaaaallly original. Don't worry. There is never a dull moment with me. Everyone is thankful for the "normal" things in life like family, a job, money, a roof over you head. I am thankful for that too. However, I figured I should mention things that I am thankful for that really doesn't always get credit.

Ok, after this plug because I really have to say this:
1) I am extremely thankful for my family: You all are probably the most interesting people I will ever know-even when I've lived with you my whole life thus far. In times, where I just want to give up or in times where I am at my lowest (because you know we all get there at least once in your life) you have been there. I never stop laughing around you guys. Between Buckboard's witty comments, Willeo's quirky actions and Patrick's sweetness, I am never bored. Mom and Dad, you have always supported me in all my endeavors and dreams. You helped me reach my possible goals and helped redirect my impossible dreams. Without you guys, I really don't think that I would have been the success that I am today. Greg, I love you so much. I cannot wait until you are totally done with school and out of debt so that we can travel the world. With LisFlo of course. In all my moods and all my grumpy times, you guys are still ready to give me hugs. No matter how horrible I look in the morning (or pretty frequently the afternoon/evening), you boys are all ready to greet me with "Well here is sleeping beauty!" "Hey Starshine!" "Hey beautiful" "I Margie Pargs pudding and pie, kissed the boys and made them cry." I love you all so much. I truly believe that God put me with the best family in the world. I am pretty sure people are really tired of me talking about you guys all the time. Thank you for being my family.

Ok, onto the regularly scheduled thankfullness:

EDIT/Ok, I was reading over this one and had to delete the whole middle part. I just was sitting here thinking. None of these things compares to the things that I am truly deep down happy to have in my life. None of them could shine a light to it. So, sorry folks. You get a boring blog this time./END EDIT

This is actually harder than I thought. Everything I am, everything I have, everything that I am thankful stems from those basic things that I am thankful for: my family, my job, my co-workers, my home, my future, my friends. I really have a great life and I am truly thankful for that.

What are you thankful for?
Magpie

No comments: