First Entry!!!!

Here is the first entry...



Ready? Go?





This I hope will be fun for all around. Kinda going off my thread. Make it fun. Make it interesting.



Let me introduce you to my head:

It is like a racquet ball court. Only instead of one ball there is more like a million balls. And they are all flying around like flubber. This flubber balls are my ideas, thoughts, musings, et. al.



I use medical terminology and abbrevations A LOT...I use APA format abbreviations in almost everything. What do you expect for it being beat into me for two years? I get excited about everything medical or everything about the human body. It facinates me to no end.



I like stars and looking at them. Usually this brings about deep thoughts for some. For me it is more like, someday I am going to eat one.



I love peeps. Right now I am dying for one. To eat one. To taste the sugary goodness and let it melt into my mouth and then squish in between my teeth...I guess that was a little TMI. I really need to floss after that.



I am a nurse. Not a registered nurse as of yet but soon to be. June 16th is my NCLEX exam. I am trying to think positively about it so that I pass...you know the think system created by Prof. Herald Hill. That was an awesome musical.



I love to be challenged. I usually challenge myself so that I get motivated. Even if that means that I make up challenges for myself. Like, "Betcha you can't run to that sign and back." "Oh yeah?" "Yeah." "Your on!" I win. HA Take that Meg.

GOOD AWESOME NEWS TODAY!!!

So one of my life goals was to get Starbucks to remember my order as I walk in the door. I always thought it was cool that the people knew others drinks.

"Hey! You want the regular?"
"Yep"

Dude, I wanted to be that.

Today, the lady looked at me and said, "Hot brewed...peppermint...room right?" OH MY GOSH I ALMOST DID A JUMPING JACK FOR JOY.

"YES!" I was pretty stoked.

All right, over and out until tomorrow.
Magpie

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok then.

Jim said...

a jumping jack for joy?

Anonymous said...

You are my favorite. :)

Anonymous said...

I approve.

Jeffery said...

SMM Approves of your new blog.

Woot!

Cat said...

About someone who eats the stars!

http://www.arthuralevinebooks.com/book.asp?bookid=51