So much for the extended trip...me and my teeth are stuck.

Well, after reading my last blog over because I am my own biggest fan ^.^ <_<>OH MY GOSH! ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!?!? THEY ARE GOING TO INJECT THE ROOF OF MY MOUTH WITH GINORMOUS NEEDLE AND THEN THEY ARE GOING TO DRILL UNTIL THEY REACH THE MIDDLE OF MY TOOTH. I can't believe I have a cavity. What did I do wrong???? Alright, chill...you aren't the first person to have a cavity. You won't be the last. Heck this probably won't be the last cavity for you either. Yeah...I guess i all goes down hill from here.
"...just to let you know you take excellent care of your teeth. It is just the fact that it is way back there and it is hard to keep those clean."-Nice Dentist Lady

"So I just need to make an appointment?"-Me

My face was numb for half a day and I looked so stupid when I smiled. ;)

I had my wisdom's pulled a couple of years ago. Wonderful excitement. :)

Question number 2:

If your whole body were a hot air balloon, would you stop eating spicy food?


:unsure: hmmmmm...uh....er.....no lame question NEXT


You're trapped in a well with a goat and a slinky. Describe how you will escape.


A goat ^_^ and a slinky ^_^ this mos def spells trouble for Magpie. I can like think of a million things to do with a goat and a slinky.

One time my family went to Santa's Village. It was my mom and then us 6 kids. It was the hottest day of the year. But we all had a blast. We visited drunk Santa, licked the germy ice pole that every other kid licked and touched with nasty hands (YUMMY!) and then visited the goats.

Those goats pretty much followed us everywhere. We tried to escape but they just followed us. They freaked my little brother out. Gregory, my oldest-little brother, became the goat god and attracted them all away while we escaped. Awesomeness to have a goat god in the family.

Alright, so a well huh? I wonder how deep the well was. The well we had was like maybe 5 feet down. Of course it was deeper but the pump was five feet down. But a well is quite deep to get to water. I often wondered how people dug their wells in the old times. Like before cell phones or any telephones for that matter. I wonder if they had a ladder.

Or like in Moses's day. How did they dig their well so deep to find water? I know! Maybe that is where the whole "dig to China thing started..."

*Travel back in Time*
"Minest Son."
"Yesest Father."
"Did thou knowst that if thou dig deepest in the sand that thou will find an exotic country unlike the one thou livest in now?"
"No, Father! What isest its name?"
"It is calledth China."
"China? I want to find this country that thou speaketh of."
"Then dig my son. Digeth in the dirt and thou shall find it."

*Fast Forward to the future*

You know what....that's an idea. Dig my way out of the well! Dig all the way to China! I can employ the goat to help. I would have to make the goat want to dig though. Maybe I could show him by example or something. Like start digging myself. I mean, I'll have to dig anyway. I can't just sit back while my goat digs for me.

I should name my goat. Let's see...I could name him something devilish considering Jesus said that goats are going to hell. However, I love my goat. I should name him something nice. I wonder if it would be a boy goat or a girl goat. I guess I should pick both out just in case. hmmmm....as a boy I should name him, Guthrey. As a girl I should name ner Nancy. I guess I could always go with a neutral name like....Frappachino. That would work. So my goat's name is Frappachino. Frapp for short.

^_^ So Frapp and I are on a mission to dig for China. Well after about 5 feet we'd probably get hungry. At least I would. I could feed the goat the slinky for energy but I can't eat slinkies. I could eat my goat. But then I would cry because I love my little Frapachino... :tears: And then what would I do when I reached the middle of the earth? I heard it is hot in there. Plus, what if I am already in China? How do I dig to China if I am already in a well in China. That would totally defeat the purpose.

Ok. So digging is out. Frapp and I and slinky is still stuck in the well. I am assuming that screaming is out of the question. That would make this all too easy. Furthermore, that is boring. So let's continue with the creativity shall we?

I could take the slinky and throw it up and hopefully it will attach to something.

Slinkies are so entertaining. I love holding it in my hands and rocking it back and forth so that all the slinks go back and forth. Walking it down the stairs are also entertaining. And it makes a good yo yo for those who cannot yo yo. Metal ones are the best. I've had a few plastic ones but those are just no fun. No fun at all. Plus they break pretty easily. I like the metal ones. They make that cool sound too.

So hopefully the slinky will grab on to something. If it would then I would grab Frapp: either on my shoulders to use two hands or under an arm so then I use one hand. I think I should do over the shoulder because I am better with two hands. Frapp better cooperate and not do something stupid like kick around. Or else when we get up to the top of the well, I am going to cook and eat Frapp. Or blend him and drink him. That might be gross but at least when I tell people that I am drinking a Frappachino it might be more believable.

Wait...do you know how sometimes when you try to get a slinky to go down some steps it will retract back up onto itself? What if that happens? What if the slinky then makes it up out of the well and then stays up there without coming back down? :tears: It would abandon us... Sad pandas.

Let's see. I can throw Frapp up out of the well and have him get someone. Yeah...I'd take the time to train the goat and then train him to find someone and then drag the person back to me. Or... I could tie the slinky to his neck, throw him up, and then someone is going to wonder why a slinky is around a goat's neck right? But what if I hit someone with Frapp? Frapp might get injured. Therefore I would not put Frapp through such trauma.
Ok...new plan.

How about I tie the goat' legs up with the slinky. I will take one end of the slinky and Frapp will be on the other end. I will then put the end of the slinky that I have into my mouth and free climb the side of the well. Then when I reach the top I will pull up Frapp. Then we will live happily ever after in the world.

Yeah, that would work. Especially since I look like this:























Once out of the well though I'd be very very muddy. So I would shower and look clean and sparkly. Then I would give Frapp a shower. Boy after that experience Frapp and I would be like best of buds. I would give him a huge hug. We'd be famous for living in a well and escaping under adverse conditions.

Well I guess I got out of the well...wait a second. Reading back, I didn't even use the goat or the slinky in the end. I just used my brute strength. Awesome. I am woman...hear me roar...ROAR!!!!


Magpie ^.^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yikes! I would be a fool to pick a fight with you. You're a tuffy.