HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DAD!!!! <_< Just don't eat my candy apple

In tribute for Father's Day:
RANDOM QUESTION!!!!

So you want to ride the roller coaster how do you keep your dad from eating your candy apple while you are gone?


Candy Apple? Oh this is easy. Dad doesn't like candy apples!!! HA! I win. Hmmmm....but I am really not in the mood for a candy apple right now. Let's think of something else...chocolate? Cookies? French Silk Pie? Well I guess I have to keep with the whole amusement park theme. I am sure you can't go up to some booth and say,
*AMUSEMENT PARK*
"Can I help you?" -Booth man
"Yes, one slice of devilish French Silk Pie on a stick please." -Me
*END AMUSEMENT PARK*

Hmmm....ice cream? OH!!! How about frozen custard. oops...I had to wipe some drool. Frozen Custard Chocolate style...oooohhhh yeah :cool: With hardened chocolate shell. On a cone. Now I would dig that.

One time on a trip, it was to World Youth Day in Canada, a friend and I decided to get ice cream because it was really hot. So we went to a person and we got fudge pops. They were good. But they melted like the Wicked Witch of the West. By the time we got back it was all over my face and hands and shirt. I was like a 3 year old kid. At least looking back I laugh pretty hard.

Back to the frozen custard. Yeah, Dad would dig it pretty well. I think that I would have to really come up with something so that I could ride the roller coaster. I wonder which one it is.

Wait, what amusement park is it? I mean if it is like one of those stupid roller coasters for little kids, the little dragon ones in the fair rides...yeah I would totally ride that. The dragon is SO cool. The first plunge freaks me out. Anyways, let's make it a Six Flags Park. Yeah, Gurney Mills Six Flags. They have so many awesome rides. I would go on anyone of them!! Let's say that I am going to go on Raging Bull. Yeah that sounds good.

Someday I want to go to Bush Gardens. That would be wild. Their rides look so boss. :woot:

"Dad could you hold my delicious, devilish, sinful frozen custard while I get in line for Raging Bull?" -Me
"Oh of course, Magpie. My pleasure." -Dad
"hmmmm...wait...I need to lick it all over before I give it to you."-Me
"Uh, you know part of your spit came from me."-Dad
"Oh...shoot."-Me
*thinking*
*thinking*
*thinking*
*thinking*


Alright so the classic spit thing won't work. I mean it would work on my siblings. It is kinda survivor mode here. You want the cookie with the chocolate and marshmallow? You better lick it to claim it. Kinda like a dog marking his territory...only with your spit. Usually no one will touch it unless they are really desperate. You also have to like take inventory of your candy every Easter/Christmas so that you know what you "own" and who you gave stuff to and what you ate. That way you know if someone's stealing from you.

Let's see...what would gross dad out....well, gross stuff
-Airplane pillows
-Surgery
-Silence of the Lambs
-Matisyashu and Folk Music

Airplane pillows and Frozen Custard:
What is gross about airplane pillows is the fact that people use them and then reuse them from flight to flight. So you get the next person's head lice, drool, ear wax, tears, snot, vomit all over your hair. Then when you leave, the stewardess shakes it out, fluffs it up and sticks it in the overhead compartment. Yummy ^.^

I never could sleep on airplanes anyway. Wait, I lied. On the way back from Germany three summers ago, I was sitting next to this cute guy from somewhere and this Greek couple from Greece. The cute guy really didn't say anything. The Greek couple were like grandparents. I didn't talk to them. But, during the flight I fell asleep. Then I woke up and the Greek woman was like, "Eat. You need to eat. You slept. You didn't get food." I said, "Oh thanks, Ok." Very sweet lady. I was kinda glad I had someone watching out for me on the trip. At least for the eight hours. I mean, what if I got stolen or something? Greek man and lady would help me :) But anyways, Yeah I asked for food. I really wasn't hungry but I got this plate and it had fish, and bread and butter and some vegetable and then custard..

Oh yeah custard. Frozen custard. I guess I could obviously drool all over my frozen custard. That might be a little more gross than actual licking. Licking only produces a little bit of spit. Drool is like a bucket full of spit. That on frozen custard all yummy and delicious probably wouldn't be so yummy and delicious anymore. Yeah probably a pretty good turn off. However, I don't know how appetizing it would be for me to go back to eat my frozen drool off a frozen custard after it sat there for my entire roller coaster ride. Hmm, yeah I'll skip it.

Surgery and Frozen Custard:
Oh yeah!!! I LOVE SURGERY!!! IT MEANS SOMETHING HEALTH RELATED LOVE IT! :love: Dad does not like surgery. At all. One time I was watching open heart surgery and dad and my brother had to leave the room. It was great. Blood and guts and surgery and concentration and sweat and drama. It is great. I love to see tv surgeries or all those medical shows on TV. Those are great. Trauma life in the ER is so totally awesome. All the blood and guts are real. :D :D :D :D

Let's see...blood and guts on frozen ice cream? :unsure: hmmm....probably not a good idea to do at an amusement park...but...it does lead to the next topic.

SILENCE OF THE LAMBS!!!
Holy cow this movie is creepy. Creepy as all get out. The angles of the photography is nuts. I love it. I couldn't watch it with the lights off. But enough about me watching the film...Dad said that he couldn't sleep for the night after he watched it.

Silence of the Lambs....frozen custard.....I could put a moth in the custard. That would really get anyone away from my custard. Or I could put a lamb chop on there. Or a picture of Hannibal Lector. THAT would be creepy. Or I could get Hannibal Lector to hold it for me. That would be cool. Then NO ONE would touch my ice cream and he wouldn't have a taste for it :) Unless there was blood and guts on there. That might attract him to it.

Matisyashu and Folk Music
My brain is starting to fry. I am not sure how to mix Matisyashu and Folk Music together with frozen custard. Maybe, if I got Matisyashu to beat box into my frozen custard dad would not eat it.

Awwww, heck with it. I'll just eat my frozen custard and then go on the roller coster. Hopefully it won't come back up while I am on the ride. But I can pretty much stomach those things :)

Well, To my dad and all dads out there...HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!!

Magpie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi Megs! Nice, very nice